The Committee of Seven Springs CC are delighted to host the second edition of their 40km TT in association with Pat Callanan property Sales. Starting just outside the village of Kilrickle, the riders head along the old N6 for Ballinasloe where they turn and head back towards Kilrickle. The course is a regular feature on the club’s TT league and was also used for last years edition of this event.
START/FINISH LOCATION: https://goo.gl/maps/uQBHjUoUp8vQFHqk6
STRAVA ROUTE: https://www.strava.com/routes/19478942
CAR PARKING: Kilrickle village, Eircode H62 NY90 https://goo.gl/maps/mMVHu1obZnr2XCU16
EVENT SIGN UP: https://eventmaster.ie/event/40wu4rFEe
Given the extent of restrictions imposed on all sporting organisations in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organising committee will implement the relevant measures necessary to ensure the safety, health and welfare of riders and organisers.
It is important that all participants read the following carefully to ensure that they can safely take part on the day and maximize their performance.
- All participants MUST sign on using Eventmaster. No cash will be accepted on the day, without exception. The link is included above.
- Registration closes at 15:00 on Saturday, July 11th. No registrations can be accepted after this time.
- The organisers will take the list of entrants and the starting order will be compiled. This start list will be published on the club’s Facebook page and also emailed to participants.
- IMPORTANT: Riders are solely responsible for being at the start line at their allotted time. If a rider misses their slot they can still partake. However, their time will be taken based on their allotted start time.
- Riders will be provided with an armband to correspond with their start position. This will be worn on the left arm.
- Riders are reminded to remember proper etiquette (No spitting, etc.)
- The organisers would ask for participants not to congregate in a group at the start or finish of the event. No parking is permitted in the hard shoulder at the start/finish.
- Once riders have completed their warm up, they must queue at the start line at the marked 2m intervals and according to the start list. PLEASE, adhere to the instructions of the organisers at the start line to make sure that the event can run smoothly and in a timely manner.
- The committee will post the results on Facebook at 8pm on Sunday 12th July.
- Prize giving will take place on on a date and location to be confirmed.
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Road Bike 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- First Lady
- First unplaced A2, A3 and A4 rider
- First unplaced Masters rider
- First unplaced Seven Springs rider
It is a great feeling to be organising events again after the lengthy break and we look forward to welcoming riders to our event.