The Committee and members of Seven Springs CC are delighted to announce the launch of the third edition of their 40km Open TT in association with Pat Callanan Property Sales. In line with previous years, the event will start just outside the village of Kilrickle with the riders heading east along the old N6 towards Ballinasloe where they turn and head back towards Kilrickle. The course is a regular feature on the club’s TT league and has proved immensely popular; so much so that the last 15km was used as a separate round of this year’s league.
“Where are we?” is a question we are often asked! Below is a list of travel times from around the country to our Start/Finish line
- J7 on the M50: 1 hour 30 mins
- Sligo: 2 hours
- Cork: 2hr 30 mins
- Newry: 2hr 40 mins
Why not make a weekend of it? Loughrea is a perfect base for all the family to explore Galway, the West Coast & the Wild Atlantic Way. Popular accommodation providers in the area include the following:
To ensure that participants enjoy their day and maximise their performance, we invite you to take note of the following:
- All participants will need to sign on through Eventmaster. Unfortunately, no entries can be accepted on the day. The event link is included above.
- Registration closes at 18:00 on Saturday, July 10th 2021. Unfortunately, no registrations can be accepted after this time.
- The organisers will use the list of entrants to compile the starting order which will then be published on the club’s Facebook page and website and also emailed to participants.
- Car parking available in Kilrickle Village (Eircode H62 NY90)
- Riders are asked to be at the start line in advance of their allotted time. If a rider misses their slot, they can still partake; however, their time will be calculated based on their allotted start time. Toilet facilities will be available at the start line.
- Riders will be provided with an armband to correspond with their start position. This is worn on the left arm and must be returned in order for the rider’s time to be validated.
- Once riders have completed their warm up, they will be able to queue at the start line according to the start list. Please follow the instructions of the organisers at the start line to make sure that the event can run smoothly and on time.
- Prize giving details will be confirmed closer to the date.
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
|First unplaced A2||€35|
|First unplaced A3||€35|
|First unplaced A4||€35|
|First unplaced Master||€35|
|First unplaced Seven Springs||€35|
With regards to the COVID-19 situation, the organising committee will be implementing the necessary measures this year to ensure the safety, health and welfare of riders and organisers in line with public health guidelines in place on the day.
It is a great feeling to be organising events again after the lengthy break and we look forward to welcoming riders to our event.
You must be logged in to post a comment.